Tag: 杭州世嘉君座3号楼扫黄

Trey Anastasio Trio Announces LivePhish Webcasts For Three-Night New Orleans Run

first_imgTrey Anastasio Trio has announced webcasts for all three of their upcoming sold-out performances at the Civic Theatre in New Orleans, LA via LivePhish. The highly anticipated three-night run will take place this week from Thursday, April 26th, to Saturday, April 28th, coinciding with the beginning of this year’s New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.The trio—comprised of Trey Anastasio and his longtime solo bandmates Russ Lawton (drums) and Tony Markellis (bass)—is touring in place of the full Trey Anastasio Band while keyboardist Ray Paczkowski recovers after undergoing surgery to remove a brain tumor last month.You can trace the origins of the modern Trey Anastasio Band back to this trio of musicians. As Anastasio explained in a Facebook post announcing the Trey Anastasio Trio tour plans, the tour’s opening night, April 17th, 2018, marked the 20th anniversary of the first time Trey shared the stage with Tony and Russ, as part of a gig billed as 8 Foot Fluorescent Tubes, which featured the debuts of “Sand”, “First Tube”, and “Mozambique”, among others. That core group–Trey Anastasio, Russ Lawton, and Tony Markellis–soon became the original iteration of the Trey Anastasio Band.The trio mounted their first full tour in May of 1999. That tour saw the birth of many of the songs that still make up TAB setlists to this day, with just Trey, Russ and Tony holding things down. The band (and the music) continued to evolve from there, with Trey going through a litany of lineup changes, additions, and evolutions over the years, eventually landing on the robust lineups we’ve seen in recent years.While the full Trey Anastasio Band will be back in due time, the opportunity to get a taste of this rare Trey Anastasio Trio tour from their couches. For more information, or to order your webcasts for Trey Anastasio Trio’s New Orleans run, head here.last_img read more

Read More

Garuda chief urges govt to focus on tourism recovery instead of ’10 new Balis’

first_imgThe Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry expects a full recovery of foreign tourist arrivals by 2025, while it estimates foreign tourist arrivals to reach between 2.8 million and 4 million visitors this year, well below the government’s initial target of 18 million.Bali reopened for domestic tourists in late July, and instantly welcomed a rush of around 4,000 passengers via I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport on the reopening days. It is planning to open its borders to international tourists on Sept. 11.Read also: Tourism stakeholders focus on infrastructure, long-term investment amid slumpDespite his criticism of the government’s tourism development plan, Irfan said he fully supported the President’s plan to establish a state-owned enterprises (SOEs) holding for tourism and the aviation industry, which he said could integrate the effort to attract high-spending tourists to Indonesia.“The SOEs holding could be effective if we put our focus on the tourism sector. We shouldn’t get into the technicalities, but rather work together with state-owned tourism companies to lure in high-spending tourists,” he said.Jokowi previously announced on Aug. 6 that he was considering forming a holding company for aviation and tourism SOEs to help integrate companies’ management and consolidate the management of airlines, airports, tourist destination operators and hotels.Topics : National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia president director Irfan Setiaputra has urged the government to reconsider its plan to develop 10 new tourist destinations and instead focus on tourism recovery amid the current COVID-19 crisis, which continues to batter the sector.The 10 destinations refer to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s program to develop emerging tourist destinations, including Lake Toba in North Sumatra, Borobudur in Central Java, Mandalika in West Nusa Tenggara and Labuan Bajo in East Nusa Tenggara.The airline suggested that the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry focus its tourism revival effort on a single tourist spot to attract foreign tourists given the slump in visitors in recent months, Irfan stated on Thursday. “When someone buys a ticket to travel, they will only go to one destination. [Too many destinations] might be distracting,” he said during an online discussion held by the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association (INACA).“So we [Garuda and the ministry] are currently discussing focusing on one or two destinations so we can bring in domestic and international visitors.”He added that Bali remained the top destination for airlines during the pandemic.The COVID-19 crisis has battered foreign tourist arrivals to Indonesia amid international border closures and travel restrictions. Foreign visits plummeted 59.96 percent year-on-year to 3.09 million in the first half of the year, Statistics Indonesia (BPS) data show.last_img read more

Read More

Bulldogs Lose To Pirates In MS Track

first_imgThe Batesville Middle School Track Teams were defeated by The Greensburg Pirates.  The Girls team score was 63-42 and The Boys team score was 77-28.BMS Track Results vs Greensburg (4-30)Courtesy of Bulldogs Coach Derek Suits.last_img

Read More

McGrath ruled out of League Semi Final

first_imgLoughmore-Castleiney’s John McGrath has been ruled out of action for up to six weeks with a pelvic injury. The younger brother of Noel had already been deemed unfit to take any part in Tipp’s Munster Under-21 football final with Cork on Thursday. Tipp’s hurlers are currently in Spain, taking part in warm-weather training ahead of Sunday week’s meeting with the Deise in Nowlan Park.last_img

Read More