Last night, Buckethead brought his spring tour out to the famed Variety Playhouse in Atlanta, GA, delivering music that spans the prolific artist’s lengthy career. Most well known for his guitar playing (or is he most well known for the KFC bucket?), a video captured from the performance shows Buckethead let loose, by himself, on the bass.It’s no surprise that Buckethead is such a talented bassist, as his playing technique is impeccable on the guitar. Couple that with his unbelievable body of work recording with various instruments in the studio, and you have a undeniable recipe for a great solo. After he rocks the bass, Buckethead picks up the guitar and lets loose for a soaring instrumental.Watch the magic from last night’s show below, courtesy of Jim Croy.
Loading… Everton manager, Carlo Ancelotti, also dismissed speculation defender Mason Holgate could be on his way to Manchester City. De Laurentiis opted to sack Ancelotti after a poor start to the season but regrets the move The young defender was linked with City in the morning’s papers with the Daily Mirror saying Pep Guardiola was preparing a summer move for Holgate. Ancelotti though shut down the talk at his press conference on Friday. “I think it’s a rumour, but if it’s not a rumour I can say Mason Holgate is an important part of the future of Everton,” he said. “There is no possibility he can go to another club. Zero possibility, like my friend (Jose) Mourinho says: ‘Zero’.” Ancelotti also insists there is no pressure on Andre Gomes to produce instant performances with the Portugal international in line for his first start since an horrific ankle injury. The 26-year-old made his comeback as a substitute in last weekend’s defeat at Arsenal after a fracture dislocation of his right ankle on November 3. Such has been the lack of creativity in midfield, Gomes’ 31-minute cameo at the Emirates had fans raving about his return but Ancelotti does not want him to feel he has to deliver immediately. Promoted Content5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them10 Stunning Asian Actresses No Man Can Resist11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?The Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayWhy Go Veg? 7 Reasons To Do This6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone6 Most Unforgettable Bridges In The World7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe The Italian said: “He is ready to start, he is closer to start compared to last week. He trained well, normally, and he can play. I have to talk to him before the game. “He did really well. I was surprised by the fact that it seemed he was not out for three months because he played with confidence, without any fear. “Also for him it was useful to play and he has shown more confidence this week compared to last week. “There is no-one who puts pressure on him. The club absolutely not. Myself absolutely not. “Everyone followed the instruction of the medical staff and he is ready to play and everyone has total confidence in him so there is no pressure. Read Also:Everton boss Ancelotti wants to build local core “He knows he is really important for this club and this is not going to put more pressure on him. He is quite confident to play and has no pressure. “The expectation for him can be a good motivation.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享
AFCON 2019 QUALIFIERÂ Â The South African Football Association (SAFA) announced wednesday that it has finalised an agreement with the successful candidate and is in the process of formalising the legal arrangements by exchanging signatures.The developments bring to a close a thorough, but lengthy process of seeking a replacement for former coach Shakes Mashaba, who was fired a few months ago.The association said it is mindful that the South African public has been waiting with bated breath for this matter to be concluded.SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter is believed to be the coach SAFA has been in talk with for a possible return to the Bafana Bafana job.Baxter was previously in charge of the national team from May 2004 to November 2005, when he was sacked after failing to qualify for the 2006 World Cup.Mashaba was relieved of his duties in November last year, with Owen da Gama having since been appointed on an interim basis.Baxter’s agent, Steve Kapulschnik, confirmed last month they had been in contact with SAFA regarding the Bafana job, while Matsatsantsa issued a statement to announce they had given the Englishman the green light to open negotiations.“SuperSport United FC has given permission to SAFA to engage their head coach Stuart Baxter with a view to him becoming the head coach of Bafana Bafana,” read the statement from the South African Premiership club.“If negotiations between SAFA and Mr Baxter are successful, and SuperSport United and SAFA agree on an early termination of Mr. Baxter’s current contract, such appointment would only be effective at the end of the current PSL season, officially commencingÂ July 12017,” read statement from SuperSport.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram
Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Error Updates from the Dodgers home opener, including photos and pregame and postgame video. We welcome your comments.Viewing on mobile? See full stream here: http://embed.scribblelive.com/Embed/v5.aspx?Id=523489
New Delhi, Aug 28 (PTI) Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today promised that his government will provide roads, drinking water and drainage system to all unauthorised colonies in the national capital in next two years.Kejriwal, who laid the foundation stones of various development projects in Najafgarhs 40 unauthorised colonies, said he had directed his ministers to carry out development work in these colonies.The Delhi CM said that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) had sent a proposal to the Centre six months ago to regularise all 1639 unauthorised colonies, but the Union Government was yet to clear it.”I have ordered to start carrying out development works in all unauthorised colonies without waiting for the Centres nod. We have also approved budget for these works….”In next one-and-a-half years or two years, government will provide roads, drinking water and drainage system to these colonies,” Kejriwal said.Voters living in unauthorised colonies had played a crucial role in helping AAP win the Delhi Assembly elections in 2015. People of these colonies are considered to be a major vote bank of the AAP.On extension of Metro to Najafgarh, the CM said that his government had sent a proposal to Centre one year ago, but alleged the Centre was still “sitting on” it.”We are ready to give Rs 500 crore for this project. Modi ji is sitting on the proposal for one year. I appeal to people of Najafgarh to approach Prime Minister if he doesnt give nod to the extension of Metro line in Najafgarh,” he said.advertisementHe also announced that Delhi government will build two sports complexes in Najafgarh to encourage youth towards sports.Kejriwal said that government will provide all basic facilities to the people in 40 unauthorised colonies of Najafgarh. PTI BUN HMP MRJ RG MRJ