Tag: 上海419论坛

CATEGORIES:

first_imgChelsea youngster Lewis Baker has told MK News he is enjoying his football on loan at Milton Keynes Dons after a season of mixed fortunes.The 19-year-old was described as ‘outstanding’ by Dons boss Karl Robinson in the 2-0 win over Scunthorpe on Tuesday night, which maintained their push for promotion from League One.Baker, who has played just three minutes for the Chelsea first team, began the campaign on the fringes of Jose Mourinho’s squad, making the bench against Manchester United in October.He went on loan to Sheffield Wednesday in January but struggled to make an impression during four appearances in the Championship before finding his feet with the Dons.Baker said: “It’s been an up and down experience for me this season.“I thought the first six months being around the Chelsea first team was a good experience and then I didn’t have the best of experiences at Sheffield Wednesday but now that I’m here at MK Dons it’s been great so far.“All the lads and the fans have been right behind me and I’m doing alright on the pitch so I’m happy.”He won praise from Robinson for his display against Scunthorpe.Speaking to the club’s official website, the MK Dons boss said: “I thought Lewis was outstanding.“I thought he showed his real quality and he could have scored another worldy – the keeper’s pulled off one of the best saves I’ve seen in a long time.”Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebooklast_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgJoin us for live news and analysis Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. when the Warriors take on the New Orleans Pelicans in what should be an entertaining game at Oracle.For Warriors fans, they’d like to see something resembling Monday night’s game in Chicago when Klay Thompson set a new single-game 3-point record by hitting 14 in a 149-124 rout of the Bulls.The Warriors (7-1) are seeking their sixth straight win and are facing one of their stiffest challenges of the young season as All-Star …last_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgWatch the broadcast of Dershowitz’s statements, and the responses by both Morgan and University of Cape Town academic Kelly Phelps on Media Club South Africa 25 March 2014At the start of the Oscar Pistorius trial, celebrity US lawyer Alan Dershowitz suggested on CNN that Pistorius would not get justice as South Africa was a “failed state”, and the trial “racial”. Simon Barber, Brand South Africa’s country manager for the US, wrote this open letter to Dershowitz in response.Simon Barber, Brand South Africa’s country manager for the US, wrote an open letter to Dershowitz.Click here to read Barber’s letter.  Read more on Media Club South Africa: Alan Dershowitz: ‘An unworthy set of reflexive assumptions?’last_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgThe item by itself is lovely quality but it was a. The merchandise by itself is wonderful quality but it was a gentle brown not medium, i am going to have to dye them to get the colour i want.Purchased at the improper time for me. Very good quality for the price tag very smooth nice ailment. The color match was pretty much ideal absolutely brilliant. My hair is /was quick and it is naturally really great so it was hard function finding them to clip,in and seem very good, so it was not the product it was my hair, finished up likely to my salon for my typical shorter crop. If you have earlier your ears one length and striving to increase our a type then sure these are fab so go for it.Paid for categorical shipping and delivery, which arrived on time. Superior hair extensions, i like them a tiny thicker so i doubled them up and sewed with each other, which did the occupation. Excellent color match and dependable colour, does not have tons of gold or pink flecks all over so i didn’t need to have to dye them to match my very own colour. Would acquire all over again and would endorse.Comments from buyers“Bought at the wrong time for me!, I was really pleased with the quality of these extensions, Amazing!!!! :)))), Good hair extensions, The product itself is lovely quality but it was a “I was actually happy with the quality of these extensions. I was really pleased with the quality of these extensions. Terrific value for income, as i would usually obtain considerably a lot more costly extensions. Most likely a very little thinner than my usual extensions but at this rate you can afford to just invest in one more set.Just have to have 2 packs to thicken up far more.They came the subsequent working day which was extremely speedy. They are the suitable length and its terrific that the clips are previously sewn in. The only factor is that they are meant to be medium/dark brown wheres to me they seem to be far more light-weight/medium brown but as its human hair it can conveniently be dyed a bit darker.. If you have genuinely thick hair, two packs is recommended but appears beautiful and secures in perfectly, lasts all day and evening without having re-altering :).I not long ago acquired some from another person else and they ended up dreadful. Pleasant and thick, and surely a full heads truly worth. Will undoubtedly i obtain once more.last_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgPresident Ram Nath Kovind on Saturday awarded President’s Colours to the Corps of Army Air Defence at Odisha’s Gopalpur military station.President’s Colours is the highest honour bestowed upon a regiment of the Indian Armed Forces in recognition of invaluable contributions to the security of the nation during peace and hostility. It was presented on the completion of 25 years of the Army Air Defence as an independent arm of the Army. It was received by the Army Air Defence Centre on behalf of the Corps of Army Air Defence.Glorious legacy The President, in his address, recalled the glorious legacy of Indian Armed Forces in protecting the unity, integrity and sovereignty of the nation in general and the Corps of Army Air Defence in particular. Air Defence came into existence in 1940 as part of Corps of Artillery. In 1994 it was bifurcated from the Regiment of Artillery. Its troops had shown valour during World War II in various operations and won gallantry awards, namely four Military Crosses, one Medal of the British Empire, seven Indian Distinguished Service Medals and two Orders of the British Empire.last_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgStory Highlights Scores of young people in remand centres and State-care facilities are to benefit from training and apprenticeship under the ‘A New Path’ programme. This is being facilitated under a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by the Organization of American States (OAS), Trust for the Americas, Heart Trust/NTA, and the Housing, Opportunity, Production and Employment (HOPE) programme at the Department of Correctional Services (DCS) training facility located in downtown Kingston, on Tuesday (January 22). Scores of young people in remand centres and State-care facilities are to benefit from training and apprenticeship under the ‘A New Path’ programme.This is being facilitated under a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by the Organization of American States (OAS), Trust for the Americas, Heart Trust/NTA, and the Housing, Opportunity, Production and Employment (HOPE) programme at theDepartment of Correctional Services (DCS) training facility located in downtown Kingston, on Tuesday (January 22).Through this partnership, the HEART Trust and the HOPE Programme will train the youth in soft skills, which will emphasise core values, including patriotism, life skills development, cultural awareness and ethics.As part of the agreement, the beneficiaries will be exposed to a four-month apprenticeship programme in various ministries, departments and agencies of government and private entities. The youths will receive a stipend as part of on-the-job training.A New Path is a programme of the OAS and Trust for the Americas aimed at contributing to the reduction of recidivism among juvenile remandees and offenders, by offering reintegration services focused on social reintegration and economic inclusion.Minister of State in the Ministry of National Security, Hon. Rudyard Spencer, in his remarks at the signing, thanked the overseas agencies for partnering with Jamaica on A New Path.He noted that since the programme’s implementation in 2015, more than 1,900 young people have received “intense training and some financial assistance”.“It is the project’s objective to create a stable, productive and healthy environment for the juvenile detainees, remandees and those on parole, by improving the reintegration services being provided,” he noted.Mr. Spencer said the programme is also enhancing the DCS’ capacity to provide the best rehabilitation services for youth offenders.last_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgBy Jorge Barrera APTN National NewsOttawa didn’t think much of the high-profile UN World Conference on Indigenous Peoples’ outcome document and quietly posted an official statement outlining its displeasure in a back corner of its website.The statement is posted under Foreign Affairs’ website for the Permanent Mission of Canada to the United Nations. It’s not easy to find on the website as it’s not highlighted on the front page. It can be found first by clicking through a section on “Canadian Statements” and then the section subtitled “Statements on Human Rights.” The statement also did not make it onto Canada’s UN mission’s Twitter stream.The Assembly of First Nations’ website, however, posted Canada’s statement under “Latest News.”The first ever World Conference on Indigenous Peoples ran over two days and ended Tuesday.Canada rejected the conference’s outcome document because it gave Indigenous people too much power over development on their territories. In particular, Canadian diplomats rejected the conference document’s position on “free prior and informed consent,” which is one of the key aspects of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.“Free, prior and informed consent…could be interpreted as providing a veto to Aboriginal groups and in that regard, cannot be reconciled with Canadian law, as it exists,” said Canada’s official statement. “Agreeing…would commit Canada to work to integrate (free, prior and informed consent) in its processes with respect to implementing legislative or administrative measures affecting Aboriginal peoples. This would run counter to Canada’s constitution, and if implemented, would risk fettering Parliamentary supremacy.”The statement also reiterated Canada’s position that the UN declaration on Indigenous rights was merely an “aspiration document” that had no force in Canada.“The government’s vision is a future in which Aboriginal families and communities are healthy, safe, self-sufficient and prosperous within a Canada where people make their own decisions, manage their own affairs, and make strong contributions to the country as a whole,” said Canada’s official statement.The AFN issued a statement blasting Canada for its position for watered down and limited Indigenous rights.“It is deeply concerning…that Canada continues to embarrass itself and isolate itself on the world stage,” said interim AFN National Chief Ghislain Picard. “These actions are not consistent with our much-needed work towards reconciliation between First Nations and the Crown.”Picard said during a press conference Wednesday First Nations also do not equate free prior and informed consent with a veto.The AFN obtained the statement from the Canadian delegation at the conference and then posted on its website.The AFN said it posted the statement for the historical record.“The AFN takes the position that this is important information that is on the record and should be shared with First Nations and others,” said an AFN spokesperson.A Foreign Affairs spokesperson directed APTN National News to the location of the posted statement.jbarrera@aptn.ca@JorgeBarreralast_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgSupporters of the pipeline project are scheduled to host their own rally in downtown Vancouver this afternoon.A B.C. Supreme Court judge granted Kinder Morgan an interim injunction Friday aimed at preventing anti-pipeline activists from protesting construction at two terminals in Burnaby.The injunction restricts protesters from coming within 50 metres of the facilities until Wednesday, when a hearing on the matter will continue.(THE CANADIAN PRESS) BURNABY, B.C. – Indigenous leaders and environmentalists beat drums and sang as they protested Kinder Morgan’s $7.4-billion Trans Mountain pipeline in southern B.C. Saturday morning.Members of the Tsleil-Waututh, Squamish and Musqueam First Nations, who led the rally and march in Burnaby, say they want to send a message to government, the company and investors that they do not have consent to twin the existing pipeline.The Trans Mountain pipeline is set to increase the capacity of oil products flowing from Alberta to the B.C. coast to 890,000 barrels from 300,000 barrels.last_img read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

Ohio State redshirt senior guard Kam Williams (15) celebrates after making a 3-pointer in the first half of the game against Rutgers on Feb. 20. Credit: Jack Westerheide | Photo EditorIn Ohio State’s last home game of the season seniors Kam Williams and Jae’Sean Tate led the Buckeyes to a win on their senior night, for their last game in the Scarlet and Gray at the Schottenstein Center.No. 16 Ohio State (22-7, 14-3 Big Ten) got off to a slow start but dominated Rutgers (13-16, 3-14 Big Ten) 79-52 on Tuesday night to get back on track after losing their last two games on the road to Penn State and Michigan.“That was part of the perfect storm,” redshirt junior forward Keita Bates-Diop said. “Part of just because we came off a couple losses, but then it being senior night, we obviously wanted to get the win against a good Rutgers team and kind of send everybody off.” Williams finished the game with 13 points, including 3-for-5 from beyond the arc, while Tate finished with nine points and 10 rebounds. Bates-Diop was held quiet, scoring a season-low six points with eight rebounds. Rutgers closed out the first half on a 16-2 run to bring the score to 32-27. The run by the Scarlet Knights held the Buckeyes to no points in the last 2:19 minutes of the half. However, the Buckeyes started the second half on an 18-2 run and were able to provide some separation from the Scarlet Knights.“They got some offensive rebounds, got in transition a little bit and we just weren’t executing. It happened so fast, they went on a 16-2 run to end the half and that was huge. We knew that they’ve come back on teams and made it a really competitive game,” redshirt senior guard Andrew Dakich said. “For us to get that start in the second half was crucial and C.J. Jackson got us going.”Jackson led all players with 18 points and was 8-for-12 from the field. Junior guard Corey Sanders led Rutgers with 12 points and was 6-for-12 from the field.“I thought our guys made some good plays in transition. C.J. obviously had a couple of really nice floaters. He’s got to continue to drive and look to score,” coach Holtmann said. “We have to play tougher and with more force across the board. When teams are trying to big boy us and being really physical you gotta make them pay by getting paint touches and using your dribble in.”Just under two minutes into the game the Buckeyes started a 10-0 run highlighted by back to back 3-pointers by Williams.After Ohio State’s run early in the first half, Rutgers junior guard Corey Sanders slammed a dunk to bring it to a five-point game but the Buckeyes responded with another 6-1 run to pull ahead 10 points.The Scarlet Knights hit their first 3 of the night with just 5:04 remaining in the first half. Rutgers finished the game shooting just 17 percent from 3 compared to 39 percent from the Buckeyes. Rutgers was 2-for-12 from behind the arc while Ohio State attempted almost double the amount of 3s and finished 9-for-23.Overall, the Buckeyes shot 59 percent from the field compared to the Scarlet Knights 41 percent. However, the major divide came in the second half when Rutgers shot only 39 percent from the field and Ohio State made 66 percent of its shots. read more

Read More
CATEGORIES:

first_imgBarcelona midfielder Rafinha Alcantara has admitted that he remains uncertain on where he will play his football next seasonThe Brazilian scored seven goals in 28 appearances for Barcelona during the 2016/17 season, but was absent in the latter part of the campaign with a knee injury and did not return to action until January.After seeing his opportunities at the Camp Nou diminish in his absence, Rafinha joined Inter Milan on loan for the second half of last season and finished the campaign with two goals in 17 Serie A appearances.But, despite the claims of both the 25-year-old and his father that he had offers, Inter ultimately chose to turn the down the chance to sign Rafinha on a permanent basis.David Villa, SpainQuiz: How much do you know about David Villa? Boro Tanchev – September 14, 2019 Time to test your knowledge about Spanish legendary forward David Villa.“If I knew my future, I promise I would say it,” said Rafinha on Mundo Deportivo.“Many things have come out and that is why I leave my people with my confidence to take these topics to me. I have spent a lot of good time at Inter and I would have loved to continue there, but I am a Barça player.”Rafinha is contracted to Barcelona until June 2020.last_img read more

Read More